1. The student must be a current paid member of the SCC Photo Club.
2. Sign up and payment is On-Line at this website (There is a minimum and maximum number of students for each class.)
3. ALL PAYMENT FOR ALL CLASSES MUST BE MADE AT THE TIME OF SIGN-UP – NO EXCEPTIONS .
4. For sponsored classes (taught by paid instructors), there are NO refunds, unless the class is cancelled. However, if you cannot attend, you can find someone to substitute for you and have them pay you (reimburse you) directly. Or you can cancel on line with No refund
6. Classes conducted by volunteers Refund Policy: If you cancel within 72 hours of a class, you will receive a refund. Less than 72 hours = No Refund. Refunds will be paid by check, minus the PayPal fees charged at sign up
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT HAROLD SISKEN EDUCATIONAL COORDINATOR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Wednesdays Robert Winch will offer one hour mentoring sessions at 10:00 and 11:00 am at no fee. You must sign up in the white binder in the Bill Leasy Photo Lab in advance. This is a one-on-one opportunity. Can’t figure out how to make a Photoshop fix that will make your image perfect? Ever wish you knew how to apply a specific effect, or you are just struggling with the basics? Bring your problem along to the Photo Lab for a mentoring session where Robert will work with you on your specific issues, problems and questions. There are no formalities, no specific topics, just you and Robert at a computer or working with your camera to help solve your questions or problems. Additionally, for one-on-one sessions, you can contact Andy Ledoux at 813-938-5376 or via email at email@example.com.
Sign up enrollment sheets are now available at the photo lab. Payment is due at time of enrollment. This is a sponsored workshop, no refunds.